Welcome to vray-materials.de
Your #1 vray-materials resource is back online!23.02.2021:
- We reduced the colors a little so they dont visually block your focus while inspecting the materials, also some of you had troubles with the fonts so we replaced them with a custom fontname and we add the searchbar again 😀
- New static webpage is up an running.
Happy new year folks. We know you all have been waiting for the update so thank your for your patience. As you know we took down all personal data and are running the site completly static without any database and stuff but if you still want to contribute to our site, please check out the upload page:
Upload a new material
- 16:30: Redirecting the traffic to our new status.vray-material.de page
- 12:50: Got also in contact with cybercrime law enforcement
- 10:15: All mails to the records we found in the breached data were sent out. Between the bounces we receive also some very kind replies. We will bring back all the materials as before for free, but the community features and personal data wont come back. Thanks for your motivation!
- 14:10: Mails are still sending out. Getting A LOT of bounces back, but also kind replies. Thank you, this helps a lot ❤️
- 10:32: Our hoster scanned our site but found no known security hole
- 08:00: Start sending out mails to all addresses contained in the leak
- 02:00: The dump contained only "email:password" (some are hashed and some are dehashed only) but not in chronological order so we had to rearange the records first while mapping them to the affected database. Last email entry has "07.06.2018" as registration date. Information-Mail goes out to all records from the dump, soon.
- 19:00: Still analysing the data, comparing users and timestamps, also hoster prepared the e-mail server for sending out the information mail
- 12:00: Setup of this information page
- 11:35: Reporting to the local data protection authority (https://www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de/datenpanne-melden/)
- 10:17: Changing SSH- and Database passwords again (134bits, as usual)
- 10:05: Website has been taken offline to prevent further access
- 09:30: I opened an E-Mail about a potential data breach, including samples (email and hashed passwords), got in contact with the sender to proof the data. Sadly the data was valid. He sent me the whole dump - email, password hashed and in clear text. We encrypted the passwords in md5 + salt.